Re: Setting up a Wiki

From: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 10:42:35 AKST

On Sat, 2004-03-20 at 15:37, Barsalou wrote:
> So there doesn't seem to be much opinion one way or the other about a
> WIKI.
>
> Mike T., do you have any objections to me setting one up on the AKLUG
> server?
>
> I would like to talk to you more about it directly if you are able and
> interested?
>
> Anyone else see any reason (technical or non-technical) why we shouldn't
> put it the AKLUG server?
>
> If not, I would like to get started as soon as possible.
>
> Mike B.

A couple of different but similar topics.

The Aklug server is at Corecom. We do have a Web Master,Justin Dieters.
I was waiting for Justin to chime in on the wiki issue as he physically
has the new replacement Aklug server.

This sort of goes go along with the issue of registration of the Akug
domain, which Corecom has graciously provided. It needs renewal in
April, and Corecom has consented to releasing the registration to AKlug.

I personally have no objection to a Wiki. It could enhance Aklugs
presence & service.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.