Re: VNC w/SSH Tunnel

Subject: Re: VNC w/SSH Tunnel
From: Tim Jordan (timothy_jordan@labor.state.ak.us)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 05:59:04 AKST

Jamie, Thank you.

My scenerio: Windows 2K & XP clients inside our LAN & WAN. I'd need
full remote control of users PC using VNC & SSH. Our admin's run W2K &
Windows XP boxes, a few of us use Linux.

I then need to sniff the traffic between the test boxes verifying the
remote session is encrypted.

I have no experience with VNC or SSH. I have been reading several
documents pertaining to the subject. I understand the concepts now I
need to put it all together.

Any advice is appreciated,
Tim Jordan