Re: copying files from ls command

Subject: Re: copying files from ls command
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 18:00:53 AKST

rsync worked out perfect. In fact, I found this page:
http://www.mikerubel.org/computers/rsync_snapshots/ on how to do
incremental backups, which is much better than my previous plan.

I always though rsync was just for syncronization over a network. I
didn't realize how easy it was to use locally.

Justin