Re: X-windows and different color depths

Subject: Re: X-windows and different color depths
From: Joshua Kugler (jk@as.uaf.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 10:37:26 AKST

This isn't an "answer," but you might try posting this question on the Win4Lin
mailing list. It is very active and very helpful, often getting posts from
Netraverse employees. They might have a work around for this.

I find it odd that a program is still out there that *must* have 256 colors.
I take it it won't run with simply *at least* 256 colors?

--
Joshua Kugler
Assistant Systems Administrator