RE: quick BIND question

Subject: RE: quick BIND question
From: Leif Sawyer (lsawyer@gci.com)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 13:48:44 AKST

Scott, James,

FWIW, on my nameserver I do not use a forwarders line and I
am not experiencing this issue.

Is there a reason that you want/need to use that option
in your configuration?

I understand what it does, i'm just wondering what you're
trying to accomplish by forwarding all non-authoritative
queries to a go-between DNS server instead of directly
to the root-servers?

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s