Re: lost+found not found?

Subject: Re: lost+found not found?
From: Peter Q. Olsson (olsson@koyukuk.at.uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 21:27:19 AKDT

Josh-

While I can not really shed light on your particular problem as optined below,
I would have to say that we have had a good deal of experience with iomega
drives, both zip and jaz, and NONE of it has been pleasant. Mostly with jaz
drives since they got more use. These were SCSI drives too, so my experience
may or may not be pertinent. I would have to say that I have never seen
devices that can corrupt seemingly unrelated drives to the extent that Iomega
devices can.

They are bad juju for linux, IMO.