Re: How do you Gentoo?

Subject: Re: How do you Gentoo?
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 13:13:22 AKDT

Sounds like it should work just fine. Make sure you read and follow the
installation docs very carefully. And be prepared to let your computer
sit for hours on end if you plan to compile everything from scratch (my
PII/366 laptop took the better part of a week - 4 or 5 days - compiling
almost non-stop to do X, KDE, Gnome, OpenOffice, etc)

Justin