Re: NATing with Iptables

Subject: Re: NATing with Iptables
From: Jamie Hushower (hushower@ak.net)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 14:35:29 AKDT

As I expected, ten seconds after posting this, I found the answer. Use
MASQUERADE instead of SNAT.

I can usually hope to solve my problem within 5 minutes of posting a request
for help. Is this unique to me or some sort of extension to the ways
computer issues disappear when the technician is watching?

-Jamie
Jamie Hushower
Computer Consultant
Rent-A-Geek