Re: Mulit-Card Reader

Subject: Re: Mulit-Card Reader
From: Neil Moomey (neil@neilmoomey.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 21:51:30 AKDT

Thanks for the reply. SD stands for Secure Digital. It's the new
postage stamp sized flash cards with a write protect switch. Very nice.

I took out the CF card, put in the SD card and as root I tried:
mount -t vfat /dev/sdc1 /mnt/sd
Also tried sdc1 through sdj1 but no luck. All I get is:
mount: /dev/sdc1 is not a valid block device

Unpluging/pluging the USB like you said didn't work either.

When I run cdrecord --scanbus I get:
scsibus1:
        1,0,0 100) 'BELKIN ' 'USB 2 HS-CF' '1.29' Removable Disk

I assume this is my CF card only which I can mount just fine.

Neil