Re: Gentoo HELP

Subject: Re: Gentoo HELP
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 15:56:23 AKDT

Well, the only place I've seen /dev/BOOT and /dev/ROOT is when the install instructions were talking about setting up your fstab. (Where BOOT and ROOT were to be replaced with hda1 and hda3 or however you had your partitions set up)

I have no clue as to why modprobe is trying to load that though. Perhaps something accidentally got pasted into /etc/modules.conf?

Justin