a paralegal's evidence for SCO contributions to the 2.4 kernel

Subject: a paralegal's evidence for SCO contributions to the 2.4 kernel
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 16:34:35 AKDT

  GROKLAW
"Putting some meat on legal news' bones."
  ... Research is, however, what paras do, so here
I am sharing things I have found in my research.

  Friday, July 18, 2003

        <http://radio.weblogs.com/0120124/2003/07/18.html>

Christoph Hellwig has been, according to this web page, "in the top-ten
list of commits to both the Linux 2.4 and Linux 2.5 tree". The page also
mentions another fascinating piece of news, that he worked for Caldera
for at least part of the time he was making those kernel contributions:

"After a number of smaller network administration and programming
contracts he worked for Caldera's German development subsidiary on
various kernel and userlevel aspects of the OpenLinux distribution."
        http://www.ukuug.org/bios+profiles/CHellwig.shtml