more information

Subject: more information
From: Barsalou (barjunk@attglobal.net)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 13:56:46 AKDT

The other thing I think I forgot to mention was that one of the cd rom's
I am using is a burner....I guess I thought I should mention that
because of the CD-rw nature of the disk.

Additionally, the CD that I can read it on is an older cd-rom drive on a
laptop.

One more thing....on the machine that I cannot read it on...my ide cd
rom is doing that scsi emulation things so that xcdroast can use it
properly...think that could be causing it?

What would be an easy way to check that without having to redo all my
settings in modules.conf etc.

Mike

--
Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>