Re: firewall

Subject: Re: firewall
From: Michael Gillson (Michael_Gillson@chugachelectric.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 10:32:02 AKDT

I have been reading about IPCop and it looks like it will do exactly
what we want. I will try it out. Thanks for the hint.

>>> "Chris Hamilton" <chris@digitalalaska.com> 06/18/03 09:42AM >>>
You might want to check out http://www.ipcop.org for an out-of-the-box

firewall/router package.

I use it at a couple of locations, and really love it. It is
administered through a browser or ssh, or at the console.