Re: Suggestions for a good CMS...

Subject: Re: Suggestions for a good CMS...
From: Joshua J.Kugler (isd@as.uaf.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 20:27:00 AKDT

I found a system! It has (almost) all the features I want, and it's in Perl,
so I can work on extending it (vs. PHP, which I don't know [yet]). It's a
system called Metadot (no, it's not a slashdot ripoff).

Check it out at http://www.metadot.net. Fully documented (unlike Web-GUI
where they want you to pay for the docuementation), and a really good plug-in
architecture. They have a gallery of sites, and if anyone wants a look at a
real-live system right here in Alaska, let me know...it will be in use in a
few weeks on the site on which I'm working.

--
Joshua Kugler, Information Services Director
Associated Students of the University of Alaska Fairbanks