RE: SCO vs GNU/Linux

Subject: RE: SCO vs GNU/Linux
From: Jan Zumwalt (jwzumwalt@neatinfo.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 11:57:05 AKDT

It may be of interest to you to know that the gentlemen that owns SCO (don't
remember his name) has a long checkered felony past. In the mid 80's he was
successfully sued by some of his female workers (backed by male employee
reports) for sexual harassment. I don't remember the specifics of the case,
but at the time I found the courts finding and evidence to be worthy of an
idiot and mental case.

Based on his past record, I would have to see some substantial legitimate
evidence before giving any merit to his claims.

JZ