Re: MTA and Friends for the domainless

Subject: Re: MTA and Friends for the domainless
From: shortpier (shortpier@shortpier.is-a-geek.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 10:05:46 AKDT

Well you can use the solution I use. Dyndns or some other service that
lets you have an account for hosting. Static IP works the best but you
can use a dynamic as long as you have the client that will auto update
the server.

Pro: FREE for most of the services
CON: Limited host names, Have to be online 24/7 to accept the mail

I have used the services for years and they work quite well .

Shortpier

--

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar -- -- File: signature.asc -- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part