Re: linux boxes at Salvation Army

Subject: Re: linux boxes at Salvation Army
From: WarDriver (i-robot@gci.net)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 15:03:38 AKDT

I just happen to snatch those things up all the time. I use them mostly for firewalls/wireless access points. Believe it or not, slack9 runs pretty good on lower end systems, provided you have the disk space. (The 2.4.20 kernel is pretty fast on the p166 I'm on now...) Otherwise, you could build a cluster...

Adam