Re: box problem

Subject: Re: box problem
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 01:18:41 AKDT

I believe I figured it out. It's looking like if after scanning an image
to a folder on the disk and refreshing that folder under Nautilus so
that the icon shows, I don't want to select the menu for that icon
before the refresh finishes. I suspect it gets two actions attempting to
open the file for writing at the same time.

Jim Gribbin