Re: box problem

Subject: Re: box problem
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 23:55:14 AKDT

Some of what you're saying looks familiar. I am using ide-scsi. This
lockup was more than a while though. I though I had left the system
shutting down as I left for work, the drive access was still building
and hadn't locked me out yet. I apparently told it to reboot instead of
shutdown and when I got home from work, the drive access light was on
solid and appeared to have been that way all day.

Jim Gribbin