Re: gnumeric and macros?

Subject: Re: gnumeric and macros?
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 23:32:20 AKST

Gnumeric Features:
http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnumeric/features.shtml
* 98% of builtin MS Excel functions, plus many not in MS Excel

Take a look: http://grub.ath.cx/gnumeric-python
"Everything you never wanted to know about Gnumeric and Python"

Also, see: Package: gnumeric-python 1.1.16-6
        ttp://packages.debian.org/unstable/math/gnumeric-python.html
Python plugins for the GNOME spreadsheet

"R" <--> gnumeric
        http://www.omegahat.org/RGnumeric/Docs/introduction.pdf