RE: Mandrake 9.1 Install (review? definately a long one..)

Subject: RE: Mandrake 9.1 Install (review? definately a long one..)
From: Leif Sawyer (lsawyer@gci.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 12:46:21 AKST

Dee responded to my long diatribe with:
> You are one persistant fellow for the Mandrake side :-) Hope the
> 9.2 ver goes better.

Yeah. Since I run the game servers at work, I have to have a
resonable gaming platform at home. Mandrake seems to be the best
distribution for gaming that I've found so far.

That and it was the only recent install CD's that I had at home,
and I needed to get my system back online. :-)

Slack 9.0 just wasn't going to cut it for me.. having to download
_way_ too much stuff, just to get on an even foot.

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s