Re: email harrassment?

Subject: Re: email harrassment?
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 22:30:31 AKST

Well, if you know the domain name, you can look up the whois record, and
usually the address is in there if they registered it themselves. (I
know mine is, if anyone looks up enderak.com) Under administrative
contact and/or technical contact, you can find addresses and phone numbers.

If you have just the ip, you can do a reverse lookup, with varying
degrees of results. I tried a couple online tools on my domain, and got
as far as it telling me that GCI owns the block of addresses my IP's in.
  I'm sure there's better tools out there too...

Justin