Re: email harrassment?

Subject: Re: email harrassment?
From: Mike Mintz (mikemintz@subdimension.com)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 21:49:57 AKST

I know this is a little off-topic, but is it really possible to get someone's
address with their IP? I know you can get the location of their ISP, and you
could call them and ask them to see if they knew who was on with that IP at
that time if they would say, but you said you used a too[l]. How is that
possible? Someone somehow got my home phone number on IRC and all they could
have had was my IP, and I have no idea how.

- Mike Mintz