Re: bash highlighting and aliases

Subject: Re: bash highlighting and aliases
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 22:34:35 AKST

Adam:

It just happened automatically when I went from KDE to Blackbox, not
sure why exactly though. The -ls switch mike pointed me to fixed it.
If you just want to get rid of it, check your ~/.bashrc,
~/.bash_profile, /etc/bashrc, and /etc/profile files. The highlighting
stuff should be in one of those somewhere. Someone else probably knows
the specifics more than I.

And the HD is still here waiting for you. Just give me a heads up when
you want to come get it.

Justin