Re: some new email virus? (My pitch)

Subject: Re: some new email virus? (My pitch)
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 18:10:19 AKST

Whoops! Tomorrow is the first Friday of the month. I will be at the
Anchorage Amateur Radio Club's (AARC) general membership meeting.
The presentation will be on packet radio. I also am in the midst
(moving glacially) of connecting my 2-meter tranceiver(s) to my
workstation/laptop to operate packet. So, I will have to postpone
setting up an e-mail server. fgd. KL7FHX

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:45:34 -0900
Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net> wrote:

> Thank you both for your comments. I plan to be at the AKLUG Friday
> Night Laboratory Session with a box that I can set up as an e-mail
> server with qmail and friends.

snip!

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska