Re: Commandline Mail client

Subject: Re: Commandline Mail client
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 23:15:24 AKST

You should be able to use fetchmail to download your mail, and then pine
to read it. I think mutt can be set up to use fetchmail to download
messages without having to run a separate command. Someone else
probably knows more about it than I do - I've only used pine and mutt on
servers where the mail was already local.

Justin