Re: cdrecord

Subject: Re: cdrecord
From: Christopher E. Brown (cbrown@woods.net)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 07:20:17 AKST

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, Adam Elkins wrote:

> When using cdrecord, I get this;
>
> cdrecord: Warning: controller creates hard SCSI failure when retrieving CD capaities page.
>
> The cd continues to burn though, but I doesn't work (for iso's anyway)
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Adam

Well, the SCSI host adapter brand and model, the driver you are using
for it, kernel version, cdburner brand/model, the reported bus/id/lun
for the CDR, notes on the cabling and termination config and any other
devices on the bus would be helpful.

Or if using ATAPI, detailed on your IDE bus setup for both channels,
etc...

 --
I route, therefore you are.