Re: LILO PROBLEMS [FIXED}

Subject: Re: LILO PROBLEMS [FIXED}
From: Adam Elkins (i-robot@gci.net)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 22:37:25 AKST

I fixed it. I'm not sure why it fixed it, but it did....

I added 'lba32' as the error suggested....ran 'lilo'
Did work, but it didn't complain as much.

So, for some reason, I thought to edit it agin. All I did was take out all the
commented things (Everything with # in front).
and changed the lables DOS to XP and LINUX to Slackware.

Ran lilo. Worked. Reboot sucessful...go figure.

Adam