Re: list description

Subject: Re: list description
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 21:35:38 AKST

On Mon, 2002-12-30 at 20:23, Greg Jetter wrote:

> On Monday 30 December 2002 12:03 pm, Greg Madden wrote:
> > On Mon, 2002-12-30 at 11:08, Greg Jetter wrote:
> > > snip>
> > >
> > > keep it up it's good for
> > > SLUG membership everytime you and your buds start a thread like this I
> > > get more members for SLUG . http://www.slugak.com
> > >
> > > Greg
> >
> > This is another reference to conspiracies and secret handshakes and
> > plain rude behavior. This is nonsense, doesn't happen, & if you need
> > sensitivity training get it elsewhere.
>
> And you are the boss right ? You get to tell everyone not be sensitive ....
> would you like everyone to submit their questions to you for your aproval?
> You just proved my point .....

I apologize for my remark, I thought the sig would portray the context
more clearly.

 I do not understand though why you insist on making attributes to
indididuals on this list as though they had some authority or even
common sense, myself included. The folks on this list signed up, it is
open to anyone, there are no boss's. I am just one person, no better or
worse than anyone else. I will try to keep it technical & on topic in
the future.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.