Re: Labels within Open Office

Subject: Re: Labels within Open Office
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 17:31:36 AKST

Sorry to keep posting additions, but I just remember an actual gotcha
with this.

I had 1 record in the middle of the database with only the name and city
fields entered. StarOffice got stuck on this and started printing pages
of labels with the bad record. Luckly I only had enough label stock for
what I needed loaded, so all I lost were a couple of sheets of regular
paper.

On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 14:43, Mike Barsalou wrote:
> Has anyone figured out how to get multiple pages of labels from open office
> using the database feature?
>
> I can get it to create one page of 30 labels...but that is it. So I have to
> select 30 labels and insert them with the Data to fields button for each
> page.
>
> Mike

Jim Gribbin <jewelrysupplier@gci.net>
Anchorage Jewelry Supply