Re: opengl and dri.

Subject: Re: opengl and dri.
From: petezilla (descartes@bandemax.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 00:48:37 AKST

i almost forgot to reply on how it turned out. you were right, jim, i
did was 4x. that did improve performance a bit. everything seems to
run as good as is it's going to get. i never intended to play video
games on my computer since i don't have the time but the challenge was
well worth it. i may check my bios for my agp aperture size and play
with that as well just to see if i can get a little better performance
out of it.

i just have to take that opengl class at uaa this fall.... :D

peace,
peter steven house