Re: Labels within Open Office

Subject: Re: Labels within Open Office
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 17:02:19 AKST

Speaking of which Mike,

>From some of your recent posts, I get the impression we have been
working on similar projects, although your's is probably a little larger
scale than mine.

I ran across an interesting tool that I was planning on trying once I
managed to set-up an ldap sever. It's called 'aWebDap', it's an tool for
administering ldap databases and it claims to be able to use vcards to
add entries to the ldap database. I don't know if it can do it en-mass,
but it might be worth looking at.

On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 14:43, Mike Barsalou wrote:
> Has anyone figured out how to get multiple pages of labels from open office
> using the database feature?
>
> I can get it to create one page of 30 labels...but that is it. So I have to
> select 30 labels and insert them with the Data to fields button for each
> page.
>
> Mike

Jim Gribbin <jewelrysupplier@gci.net>
Anchorage Jewelry Supply