Strange goings on at ACS - was Re: unable to ftp

Subject: Strange goings on at ACS - was Re: unable to ftp
From: James Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 22:12:45 AKST

Called ACS to see if there was anything going on at their end. They
assured me there wasn't... but 1/2 hr later I can ftp again. I had
started some troubleshooting at my end, but hadn't changed anything yet.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to what's more likely;

  1) a bit changing in the flash-rom on my router resulting in only the
disabling of ftp?

  2) Somebody changing a setting at ACS.

I am currently unable to change any settings on my router as it is
windows administration (uses proprietary software) only and I don't have
anything setup with windows at the moment.