Re: Samba book

Subject: Re: Samba book
From: Mike Tibor (tibor@lib.uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 22:23:24 AKDT

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, Mike Barsalou wrote:

> The book I would also like to recommend is a book by Paul Sery called Linux
> Network Toolkit. It looks at Linux from a Windows perspective and helps you
> setup your network. You can borrow my copy, however, it is a year or two
> old.

I should probably point out that we have a *very* good selection of books
on darn near every aspect of Linux system administration here at the UAA
Library (I'm not the only one here who likes Linux). We serve not only
the UAA and APU campuses, but the general public as well. If you have a
library card from Loussac, it's good here too.

If anyone's curious about Linux or open source books (or Cisco, Solaris,
network security, databases, PERL, PHP, etc.) I would encourage you to
swing by and take a look at what we've got.

Mike

--
Mike Tibor         Univ. of Alaska Anchorage    (907) 786-1001 voice
Network Technician     Consortium Library         (907) 786-6050 fax