RE: Any Nexland router experience

Subject: RE: Any Nexland router experience
From: Christopher Erickson (cerickson@gci.net)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 23:22:14 AKDT

They are not as fast as the Linksys appliances and they can exhibit memory leaks
and lockups on busy cable and/or DSL modem networks.

They say they are working on these problems and will have them fixed very soon.

Except for the current memory leak problem, I like the 800 Pro Turbo model a
lot.

-Christopher Erickson