Re: Samba book

Subject: Re: Samba book
From: Mike Barsalou (mbarsalou@aidea.org)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 11:36:34 AKDT

Tim,

It is good to see a fellow state worker looking at and using Linux..give me
a buzz sometime. 269-3041

The book I would also like to recommend is a book by Paul Sery called Linux
Network Toolkit. It looks at Linux from a Windows perspective and helps you
setup your network. You can borrow my copy, however, it is a year or two
old.

Welcome to the world of Mixed environments.

Also, please note that you should be using Samba 2.2.6 as soon as it is
released (real soon now). This fixes some printing and issues with XP.

Mike