RE: Mail users, User Unknown???

Subject: RE: Mail users, User Unknown???
bthundereagle@aidea.org
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 13:23:31 AKDT

Oh dear lord...you know, there is such a thing in life as being too
literal...but that should not be the case in computers. You can never be too
close what things should be.

Thank-you, changing the user to all lowercase fixed the problem.

     Brian ThunderEagle
     - bthundereagle@aidea.org
     - furbs@swjedi.net
     - http://www.swjedi.net