Re: Installfest feedback

Subject: Re: Installfest feedback
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 15:29:59 AKDT

I agree - I like Blackbox myself for that type of thing, but a new user
is going to want KDE or Gnome, because of their ease-of-use. I guess
The main thing would be to be honest about the abilities and what they
can expect to get out of Linux on their particular machine..

We don't want someone to bring in a 486 with 16 MB ram and then they
expect to be able to take it home and fire up KDE 3 and OpenOffice.and
play Unreal Tournament all at the same time.. :)

Justin