Re: IBM mwave modem on Thinkpad 600

Subject: Re: IBM mwave modem on Thinkpad 600
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 17:17:25 AKDT

Nevermind, I finally got it working - and all it took was about 8
hours.. grumble.. I ended up having to use configure it with ttyS0
instead of ttyS1, which will probably cause problems if I try to use the
serial port at the same time, but I don't anticipate needing to at the
moment.

Now I just have to figure out why i'm only getting a connection at
26400bps, it's a 56K, so I should be getting connected around
42000bps-46000bps, right?

Thanks,
Justin