Re: Spam

Subject: Re: Spam
From: Troy Melhase (troy@gci.net)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 20:36:46 AKDT

Actually, you don't have to call GCI to have the spam filtering service
activated. You can do it all online by logging in at
https://my.gci.net/ or http://www.gci.net/ By all accounts, the spam
and virus filtering service is very effective.

>Well, to be honest, seens how I see that you use gci.net...
>I know that GCI does have a spam guard setup if you want to use it, but
>you would have to call them to get that setup. They are at least
trying >lately to help stop it.

The my.gci.net site runs on Solaris, but it was developed on Linux. :)

Troy Melhase
Software Engineer, GCI Internet Services
Desk 907-868-7066
Cell 907-250-0200
mailto:tmelhase@gci.com
http://www.gci.net/