Re: Wanted: P3-600E for testing..

Subject: Re: Wanted: P3-600E for testing..
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 10:52:49 AKDT

I have a pair of 600 coppermines around you can borrow. Also have an
Abit slot1 adapter. have been meaning to pu a dual board to use them on,
but haven't gotten arount to it.

On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 08:25, Leif Sawyer wrote:

> Do you have a Pentium 3 600E Coppermine?
>
> I've got a Tyan MB that i'm trying to run dual-coppermines
> on. It runs with either processor, but only as a single-cpu.
> It won't boot dual. With 400's it boots fine.
>
> I've got a mix of 600s: a 600e FPCGA on a slocket adapter,
> and a 600e Slot 1.
>
> I'm looking to borrow a like-CPU temporarily to see if the
> issue is due to slocket/slot-1 interoperability issues.
> Also possibly willing to swap CPUs in order to make my
> dual station work.
>

> --
> Leif Sawyer

Jim Gribbin
Anchorage Jewelry Supply
700 W Fireweed Lane
Anchorage, AK  99503

Phone (907) 277-7338 Fax (907) 277-7339

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar -- -- File: signature.asc -- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part