J&L/Astro Sciences/Chatcom RAS boards? (fwd)

Subject: J&L/Astro Sciences/Chatcom RAS boards? (fwd)
From: Tom (thogland@alaskatech.org)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 11:54:33 AKDT

OKay - we got a set of Compaq 7142 racks excess (sweeeet!), and amongst
the piles of Compaq goodies was a J&L 8U module with two boards in it.
They are NEZ motherboards (486's), loks like for RAS. From the web I can
determine that J&L was bought by Astro Sciences Corp, who reorganized as
Chatcom, who appear to have gone out of business three or four years ago.
We'd love to get some use out of them if they're useful, but I don't know
where to begin. Does anyone out there have some of these around that can
point me at some info?

My next step is "fire it up and see what happens", but it'd be nice to
know something about them...