Wanted: P3-600E for testing..

Subject: Wanted: P3-600E for testing..
From: Leif Sawyer (lsawyer@gci.com)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 08:25:14 AKDT

Do you have a Pentium 3 600E Coppermine?

I've got a Tyan MB that i'm trying to run dual-coppermines
on. It runs with either processor, but only as a single-cpu.
It won't boot dual. With 400's it boots fine.

I've got a mix of 600s: a 600e FPCGA on a slocket adapter,
and a 600e Slot 1.

I'm looking to borrow a like-CPU temporarily to see if the
issue is due to slocket/slot-1 interoperability issues.
Also possibly willing to swap CPUs in order to make my
dual station work.

--
Leif Sawyer