Re: .wpd Apps ???

Subject: Re: .wpd Apps ???
From: James McMorris (buddha@gci.net)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 15:24:54 AKDT

I came up with this workaround when Greg M. was switching over from
WordPerfect to OpenOffice.

It could be time consuming, but why not try saving the WordPerfect
files in MS .doc format, then open these in Open Office. I can't
remember if this was Greg's issue or not or if WP evvn saves in .doc
format...going from memory here. Try it out on some docs and see if
the formatting makes it thru the process.