Re: Mutt's in Alaska

Subject: Re: Mutt's in Alaska
From: Anthony Valentine (amv@akvalentine.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 16:30:53 AKDT

I am considering rolling it out to our dumb terminal users at work.

My only problem is that everybody uses the same userid (don't rag me
about it; the boss wont let me change that) so they'd all use the same
mailbox.

Anyone know of a way to set the mutt user to something other than the
current user?

Anthony