Re: Mutt's in Alaska

Subject: Re: Mutt's in Alaska
From: David J. Weller-Fahy (largely@innocent.com)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 21:00:03 AKDT

* W. D. McKinney <deem@wdm.com> [2002-07-11 12:32]:

> So are Chris and I the only Mutt users on the list ? I found Mutt to be
> excellent, even just beginning the learning curve.

So far I've found it VERY useful. Only problem is not enough time to
mess around with it, and learn everything. ;]

I've got it setup with an IMAP server, and the IMAP support is still
going through some growing pains, but other than that, I've been very
pleased with it. Good doggie.

Now I need to setup proper list support for aklug, since I just noticed
that I don't have that setup. Grrrrr.

Dave