Re: apu pc's

Subject: Re: apu pc's
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 15:53:23 AKDT

I don't recall a bunch of pii boxes getting donated. Mostly 486, maybe
the odd 586 or 386, but no pii's.

BTW Adam,

I was just by Frigid North. They do have the 'Pocket Ethernet' adapters.
The boxes are marked 'Pocket LAN' adapters. The guy working the counter
didn't know they were there. He knows where and what they are now
though. They have about a doz. A little pricey thought, $138 and change.

Jim Gribbin