Re: apu pc's

Subject: Re: apu pc's
From: KURT BRENDGARD (brendgard@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 15:18:47 AKDT

rotfl...... ill bet she was most happy you didnt bring
that batch home too stan ;)

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 12:59:37 -0800
From: Stanley Long <slong@customcpu.com>

Adam Elkins wrote:

> Jim Gribbin wrote:
>
> >A lot of that stuff got stripped and tossed in the
dumpster when we
got
> >kicked out of the network patch room.
> >
> >Jim Gribbin
> >
> >On Sat, 2002-07-06 at 18:46, Adam Elkins wrote:
> >

> >>Anybody (Brad) know what apu did with those
Kingstons? I know Stan
got a
> >>bunch of moniters, but what of the PC's?
> >>
> >>Adam

Adam, refresh my memory; what were the Kingstons?
What do you need?
We still have some '486 pancakes for firewall
give-aways ...
Mostly they were what James Gibbson had collected for
a Beowulf
cluster.

> Thats not cool.
>
> Adam