RE: Microsoft babbles on

Subject: RE: Microsoft babbles on
From: Larry Collier (larry@medease.net)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 19:48:01 AKDT

The navy has two ships (experimental essentially), that have all WIN 2K
control systems. They are regularly towed into port after the network
crashes and is unrecoverable. The DOD big wigs won't admit it's a failure,
but the on scene comanders want to dump the projects or go to a reliable
*nix system.

Larry