Re: java app

Subject: Re: java app
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 21:02:44 AKDT

I got it to print on mine - HP Deskjet 970 on SuSE 7.3 with jdk 1.4.0.
I think my print server is lpd, and I just sent the print to the default
lp..

Trying to save will create a file, but there's nothing in it - just a 0
byte file..

If you want to share the source code, I'll take a look at it for you..

Justin